- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training and Webinars
- Training FAQs
- The Institute for Management Studies
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
Solutions (Fall/Winter 2013)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 526-4554
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- Central Region – Leadership for the Public Sector – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- NE Region – Preventing Sexual Harassment – Chesterfield, 14301 South Outer Road 40, Room 207
- Central Region – Employee Development from A-Z – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- Special Event! Central Region – The History and Culture of MO Politics – Jeff City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 493/494
- Central Region – Dealing With Difficult Customers over the Phone – Jefferson City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- Central Region – Enhancing Your Telephone Skills – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- SW Region – The Extraordinary Leader: Going from Good to Great – Springfield, Nat Res Bldg., 2040 Woodland, Conf Rm
- SE Region – Working Together – Poplar Bluff, Natural Resources Bldg., 2155 N. Westwood
- NW Region – Basic Supervision – Lee’s Summit, Natural Resources Bldg., 500 Northeast Colbern Road
- NEW! Central Region – Working Out a Smarter Heart – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430