- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training and Webinars
- Training FAQs
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
- Articles of Interest (PDF)
- Articles of Interest Archive
- Foundations Quarterly Training Calendar (PDF)
Foundations (Spring 2016)
Solutions (Spring 2016)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 751-4514
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- Special Event! – Missouri Politics Historic Lecture – Presented by Dr. George E. Connor - Jefferson City, Truman Office Bldg, Rm 500
- NE Region – Supervisory Liability – Chesterfield, 14301 S Outer Rd 40
- NE Region – Basic Supervision – Lee’s Summit, Dept Nat Res Bldg, 500 NE Colbern Rd
- NW Region – How To Make Yourself Indispensable – Poplar Bluff, 2155 North Westwood Blvd
- SW Region – Positive Approaches to Resolving Performance and Conduct Probs – Springfield, 2040 W. Woodland
- Special Event! – The Power of Partnership – Presented by Dr. Alan Zimmerman – Governor Office Bldg Ballroom (Room 450)