- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training and Webinars
- Training FAQs
- The Institute for Management Studies
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
Solutions (Fall/Winter 2013)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 526-4554
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- Central Region – Exercising Your Emotional Intelligence: Working Out a Smarter Heart – Jeff City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 430
- Central Region – Skills to Handle Crucial Conversations – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Rm 430
- NE Region – Life IS a Series of Presentations – Chesterfield, Nat Resources Bldg., 1590 Woodland Drive, Rm 160
- Central Region – Lessons in Leadership – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- Central Region – The Leader in You – Jeff City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 430
- Central Region – Enhancing Your Telephone Skills – Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430
- Central Region – Dealing With Difficult Customers over the Phone – Jeff City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 430
- NW Region – Life IS a Series of Presentations – Lee’s Summit, Natural Resources Bldg., 500 NE Colbern Rd
- SE Region – Basic Supervision – Poplar Bluff, Natural Resources Bldg., 2155 North Westwood Blvd.
- Central Region – Juggling Multiple Priorities, Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Rm 430