- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training and Webinars
- Training FAQs
- The Institute for Management Studies
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
Foundations (Winter 2015)
Solutions (Summer 2014)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 751-4514
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- NE Region – Supervisory Liability - Chesterfield, Dept. of Transportation Bldg., 14301 S Outer Rd 40
- SE Region – Life IS a Series of Presentations - Poplar Bluff, Nat Res Reg Office, 2155 N Westwood Blvd.
- NE Region – Working Together - Chesterfield, Dept. of Transportation Bldg., 14301 South Outer Rd 40
- Central Region – Special Event! Working Together - Chesterfield, Dept. of Trans Bldg., 14301 S Outer Rd 40
- SE Region – The Extraordinary Leader: Going From Good to Great - Poplar Bluff, 2155 North Westwood Blvd.
- NE Region – Basic Supervision - Chesterfield, Dept. of Transportation Bldg., 14301 South Outer Rd 40
- NE Region – The Extraordinary Leader: Going From Good to Great – Chesterfield, Trans Bldg., 14301 S Outer Rd 40
- NE Region – Working Together - Jefferson City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 430
- NW Region – Working Together – Lee’s Summit, Dept. of Natural Resources’ Bldg., 500 NE Colbern Road
- Central Region – Special Session! Employment Issues - 2014 Update, Jeff City, Gov Office Bldg., 200 Madison St, Rm 450