- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training and Webinars
- Training FAQs
- The Institute for Management Studies
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
- Articles of Interest (PDF)
- Articles of Interest Archive
- Foundations Quarterly Training Calendar (PDF)
Foundations (Spring 2015)
Solutions (Fall/Winter 2014)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 751-4514
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- NE Region – Basic Supervision – Chesterfield, Dept. of Transportation Bldg., 14301 S Outer Rd 40
- NW Region – How Full is Your Bucket? – Lee’s Summit, Dept. of Natural Resources Regional Office, 500 NE Colbern Rd
- Central Region – NEW! – Why We Struggle with Tough Decisions - Jefferson City
- Central Region – NEW! – Getting Better@Getting Better – Jefferson City
- Central Region – State Employee Recognition Week – Jefferson City
- Central Region – NEW! – Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough – Jefferson City
- Central Region – State Employee Recognition Day (SERD)
- SE Region – Communication Skills for the Manager – Poplar Bluff, Nat Resources Reg Office, 2155 N Westwood Blvd.