- Quarterly Training Calendars
- Course Catalogs
- Online Enrollment
- Regional Training Workshops
- Training FAQs
- The Institute for Management Studies
- Certified Public Manager's Program
- The Management Training Rule
- The State Training Advisory Council
Within the Missouri Division of Personnel
"We Inspire Current and Potential Leaders on Their Journey to Excellence"
- Governor’s Award for Quality & Productivity (GAQP)
- Missouri Relies on Everyone
Employee Suggestion System(MoRE)
- Employee Recognition Week & Day (SERW/SERD)
- State Employee of the Month
- WeSave State Employee Discount Program
- In the Spotlight!
Solutions (Spring 2013)
- Our Managing Stress During Organizational Change program will help you encourage, refocus and revitalize your employees during stress-filled situations.
- When team members trust each other – communication improves and productivity accelerates. Join us for our LiveClicks Webinar Relationship Trust.
- We have a problem. "Congratulations." But it´s a tough problem. "Then double congratulations!" - W. Clement Stone
- Let us inspire your current and potential leaders on their journey to excellence.
- We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our programs, or discuss other ways to help your organization survive and thrive!
- Join Our Mailing List to Receive Information about Upcoming Training Programs and Special Events.
- Email Your Questions about Training
PO Box 388
Truman Office Building, Room 430
301 West High Street
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: (573) 526-4554
Fax: (573) 751-8641
- Northwest Region – Basic Supervision, Kansas City – Center for Behavioral Medicine, 1000 E. 24th Street
- NEW! ALL REGIONS – The Third Alternative: Problem Solving / LiveClicks Webinar
- NEW! Central Region – Assertiveness Skills, Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430.
- NEW! Central Region – Juggling Multiple Priorities, Jefferson City, 301 W. High Street, Truman Bldg., Room 430.
- Northwest Region – Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others, Lee’s Summit, MoDOT Bldg, 600 NE Colbern Rd, Rm 136 East
- Southwest Region – Preventing Sexual Harassment, Springfield, Landers State Office Bldg., 149 Park Central Sq, Rm 816
- Southeast Region – Supervisory Liability, Poplar Bluff, 2155 North Westwood Blvd., Conference Room
- NEW! Central Region – Creating Creativity and Harnessing Innovative Ideas, Jefferson City, 301 W. High St, Truman Bldg., Rm 430.
- Northeast Region – Basic Supervision – Chesterfield, MoDOT Building, 14301 South Outer Road 40, Conference Room 207